Implementing ERP software is the first step towards your company’s digital transformation. Now you can leave behind the lengthy calculation sheets and never-ending logbooks and concentrate on seizing the next best opportunity for your business. However, SAP implementation is a testing process. The business heads are bombarded with millions of options by the SAP implementation companies-
- How to choose effectively among these options?
- How to set the business for a successful ERP implementation?
- What should be the terms and policies of the SAP GST implementation guide?
- What would be the most cost-effective way?
Mentioned above are just a few of these options they come across during searching for the perfect SAP.
Here we’ve tried to detangle each knot at a time to help you through your journey of SAP implementation.
The cost-effective tips for SAP implementation
A company needs to adopt modern business mechanics to excel among its competitors. This objective cannot be fulfilled by the mere presence of diverse features. An SAP implementation company will present you with a blended package of all the advantages, starting from the feature of auto-up-gradation to the introduction of new capabilities. Here are the six most cost-effective tips for SAP implementation:
- Selection of implementation partner: If your company is getting its very first ERP software, it can be assumed that your company is inexperienced in the field. Research and dig out the most appropriate SAP implementation company that can provide you with the following benefits:
- Identify the relevant features of the ERP software to be installed;
- Comprehend how the new ERP software will complement the existing process of the business;
- Mechanism of evolving business processes;
- Provide the required training facility for your employees.
The SAP implementation partner must provide support for international exchanges taking place in your business.
- Preparation of task list: The selection of implementation partner is followed by the generation of project tasks. The selected implementation partner will guide your business to formulate a to-do list that needs to be accomplished within a stipulated time and must be broken up into smaller fragments of phases. For instance, the training program contains the following tasks:
- Training of the project team
- Training of the IT team
- Training of the business user(s)
- The phase of ongoing training
An accomplished task list leaves the organisation with the training and tools to manage their business needs without external assistance.
- Estimate of work hours: We do not have leisure time. So, everything needs to be planned and organised to give the company a good shape. A realistic estimate of the task and amount of work involved in each phase, work hours must be finalised. With the help of an experienced implementation partner, you will be able to calculate the timeline. This will help your company decide whether or not their internal team is sufficient to handle the mechanics of the growing business.
- Go for an achievable schedule: Once you have managed to work through your task list and work hours required to accomplish each task, start assembling them to formulate a complete schedule. But the schedule must be manageable and achievable by each member of the organisation. Designing an achievable schedule for SAP implementation is one of the crucial steps in the cost-effective approach of SAP implementation.
- Holding a conference room pilot: The company is all set for its test run now. The conference room pilot session will help you study the following requirements of your project closely:
- Whether or not proper tools are present to handle the present and later business needs
- Presents the company with diverse options in the software installed
- Whether it validates the process with the business heads as well as the stakeholders
- Data cleansing: This time-consuming step is crucial in the process of SAP implementation. Analysing and procurement of data should be started early for the maximum benefit from the process.
Another vital addition to the SAP business one software is the inclusion of tax reformation in India- Goods and Service Tax (GST). The SAP GST implementation guide is a cost-effective investment in itself. The company does not need to arrange for additional assistance; you can always ask Uneecops your best SAP implementation partners in your journey.