With mobile and desktop capabilities, Google Ads is an effective way to drive good-fit traffic to your business by optimizing your products and services in Google, at the moment ideal customers are making similar searches. With the right campaign, a business can see a boost in website traffic, increased call volume, and a surge in in-store visits.
Over time, businesses can also utilize the data Google Ads provides to analyze and improve campaigns so that they are reaching more people and hitting all of their goals. No matter the size of the business or available resources, ads can be tailored to suit any budget, and spending can be paused or stopped at any time.
Not only this, but there are hundreds of companies using Google Ads to promote their business, making it imperative that businesses develop campaigns to get ahead of their competitors. Here are some added benefits of using Google Ads in your business’ digital marketing strategy:
- Increased Leads and Customers
- Google Ads is one of the best tools for lead generation. If your campaigns are set up properly, it has the potential to send extremely targeted and qualified leads to your website, opt-in form, or another online property. Google Ads also allows a business to focus on the people who are searching specifically for what they want. This means your business’ searches can be continually refined so that only people who want to buy your products or services are sent to your websites through this platform.
- Potential for a High ROI
- Unlike other marketing strategies, Google Ads makes advertisers pay only for ads people click on. Once you optimize your Google Ads campaigns, you can get a high return on investment (ROI), which you may not have seen with other strategies. However, this takes time. To get a clearer picture of what will give your business the best results, you have to continually test and track your campaigns, which Google Ads is perfect for, as it provides all data necessary to calculate ROI, as well as ads clicked, keywords entered, and cost of clicks.
- Discover More About Your Market
- Understanding your audience makes it much easier to deal with customers and find out what they want. While this is usually difficult to do and requires a lot of research, Google Ads yields information about customer habits and requirements that business owners dream about. This includes data on keywords customers use to find your website, their location, devices they use, and times and days of the week they’re searching. You can use this information to change up your products and services or refine marketing efforts so that your budget is not wasted on advertising to people who are uninterested in your business.
With its reach and authority amongst other search engines, Google Ads is one of the most powerful advertising tools a business can use. From search campaigns to shopping ads, there are so many ways to create the best campaign for your business and its audiences. By taking advantage of all of the features Google Ads has to offer, there is no question that you can develop a successful marketing campaign for your business.
If you would like to learn more about how Google Ads work read continue.
get in touch with us today to schedule a call with the lotus team.