Dental health is one of the most critical aspects every one of us should keep in mind. A dental crown is nothing but a cap for your damaged tooth. You might have a tooth that is a bit dented. It might not show always, but if you yawn, then it might be visible. So to cover that up, you use a dental crown. There are few things you need to consider before you buy a dental crown.
Its price, its durability, quality, and cost are just a few of the many factors. Dentist in Gardner MA is one of the most experiences you’ll ever find.
The different types of dental crowns
As the word suggests, a temporary crown is a tooth crown or tooth shield that you will use only for a while that is just temporary. Dentists in MA has some of the best temporary tooth crowns/ Dental Implants Gardner MA that you can find. The dentist will stick it on your teeth with an adhesive (safe to use) for a short while. You can remove it later on if you want.
- One day
As the name suggests, a one-day crown is just that. You can design your teeth crown on the same day, in the office before you implant it. The doctor will make it from ceramic, and then on the same day, you can use it.
- Three by fourth
As the name suggests, it covers just a part of your teeth. That is just 3/4th part of the tooth. Not everyone needs a full crown. Therefore, you will need to use the three by fourth dental crowns Gardner.
How much does it cost?
If you are searching for the Gardner family dental solutions you should consider the cost. The price ranges from eight hundred to one thousand five hundred dollars. It depends on the type, the size, and the material of the crown that you need.
- First, your dentist will examine your tooth.
- They will take an x-ray if necessary
- Then they will take a mold of the affected tooth beforehand
- Then your dentist will file the tooth. He will remove the excess part
- Now the tooth crown comes to play.
- The dentist will place it on your damaged tooth with a safe adhesive.
- It can be a temporary or a permanent one based on your needs
- If it’s quick, then you will have to come back and remove it.
- Make sure you are careful while brushing your teeth.
- Brush your teeth twice, once in the morning and again at night
- Always floss
- Avoid eating hard foods, and that might damage your teeth
- Don’t clench your teeth
- If you grind your teeth in your sleep, then use a mouthguard.
- Sensitive teeth
Once you get a crown, your teeth may be sensitive than usual. So, you might find it challenging to eat cold or hot foods
The tooth crown might get chipped off over time.
- Lose crown
The adhesive may not always be strong. Therefore, the crown might come off. Then you have to visit your dentist and replace it or stick it back up.
So, consider all the above points and consult your dentist before you go for a teeth crown implantation. Lavana Family Dental will help you with that. They offer the best services.